These easy cheesy blender scrambled eggs are so easy to make! You don’t even have to great the cheese the blender will do it all for you!
To make these easy cheesy blender scrambled eggs I use my Nutribullet, but I have also used my traditional blender and it works too!
I use my Nutribullet/blender for a lot of things, a lot of things that aren’t smoothies!!
For other non-smoothie blender ideas check out my post Nutribullet Recipes that aren’t just Smoothies The video below also covers this recipe as well as some other ideas, check it out too!
- 3 eggs
- ¼ Cup milk
- 30g cheddar cheese
- Butter/oil (greasing the pan)
- Blitz eggs milk and cheese in your blender
- Pour egg mix straight into a greased non-stick pan
- Use a wooden spoon to move the egg mixture slowly around the pan, cook to a soft consistency
- I prefer a strongly flavoured cheddar in this recipe, it works well with cheese that is perhaps a little past it's best, it gone a little dry!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 312mgSodium: 266mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 14g
Please know this nutrition analysis is based on the ingredients only, this recipe has not been sent to a laboratory for independent testing