These easy cheesy blender scrambled eggs are so easy to make! You don’t even have to great the cheese the blender will do it all for you!
To make these easy cheesy blender scrambled eggs I use my Nutribullet, but I have also used my traditional blender and it works too!
I use my Nutribullet/blender for a lot of things, a lot of things that aren’t smoothies!!
For other non-smoothie blender ideas check out my post Nutribullet Recipes that aren’t just Smoothies The video below also covers this recipe as well as some other ideas, check it out too!
Easy Cheesy Blender Scrambled Eggs
Yield 2 Serves
This easy cheesy scrambled uses your blender to make the best fluffy scrambled eggs
- 3 eggs
- ¼ Cup milk
- 30g cheddar cheese
- Butter/oil (greasing the pan)
- Blitz eggs milk and cheese in your blender
- Pour egg mix straight into a greased non-stick pan
- Use a wooden spoon to move the egg mixture slowly around the pan, cook to a soft consistency
- I prefer a strongly flavoured cheddar in this recipe, it works well with cheese that is perhaps a little past it's best, it gone a little dry!