These banana blender pancakes are one of my children’s absolute favourite. I love them as they are so easy to make, I use my Nutribullet to make them, which is handy as I can store the batter in the fridge in the bullet cup and just pour into the pan when I’m ready!
I’ll often make a double batch of the banana blender pancake batter and serve some at breakfast and some at afternoon tea.
I would like to say a huge thank you to Noel Leeming for making this post possible. If you want other recipes ideas for using your Nutribullet then be sure to check out Nutribullet Recipes – That aren’t Smoothies or for a quick snap shot there is a video below
My kids are huge pancake fans, I love pancakes that have wholesome ingredients, particularly oats. Oats give sustaining energy and really fill kiddos up and keep them going.
The Banana Blender Pancakes have been served with more yoghurt, berries and honey, but this was for a photo shoot I did with Noel Leeming. You can be much more basic with how you plate them, my kids often just have them plain with yoghurt.
If you also have pancake loving kids, then here are some other nutritious pancakes that my kids love.
- Apple Oat Pancakes
- Banana Blueberry Pancake Muffins
- Mini Pea Pancakes
- Wheat Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Fluffy Strawberry Pancakes
- 150 g Banana (1-2)
- ½ Cup Greek style yoghurt (140g)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Butter/oil to grease pan
- Put all ingredients in blender and whizz until smooth batter
- Pour batter into a lightly greased pan on medium heat (works best as mini pancakes)
- Wait for bubbles to appear on the surface and then flip
- Cook until golden on both sides
- You can use either greek yoghurt or cottage cheese in this recipe
- If your child is under one year of age then be sure to use maple syrup as a sweetener not honey, your young child may be happy with no sweetener as well.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 2 pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
Please know this nutrition analysis is based on the ingredients only, this recipe has not been sent to a laboratory for independent testing