This is a super super simple recipe. So simple it is barely a recipe. I gave it a whirl yesterday afternoon expecting an epic fail. But it was a resounding success. A success in my house is if all 3 kidlets (who are currently 1 years, 2 and a bit years and 3 and a half years enjoy it!
So yesterday afternoon I was officially WINNING for 3 reasons
- The kids like it
- It was easy to make
- It was healthy and vegetable packed
- Cucumber slices
- Hummus, homemade or store bought
- Grated Carrot
- Place a dollop of hummus onto a slice of cucumber
- Add a sprinkle of grated carrot
- Top with another slice of cucumber
Simple as that
If you are after more traditional sandwich ideas for kids I’ve got you covered with that as well.