- ½ cup greek style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pear
- 1 apple
- 1 kiwifruit
- 1 Tablespoon sprinkles
Mix the yoghurt and honey together. Put the sweetened yoghurt in the freezer for 10 minutes (this will help it thicken up)
Slice your fruit into easter egg shapes.
Spread the fruit slices with the chilled yoghurt.
Add the sprinkles
- Honey: This can be substituted for maple syrup or your favourite sweetener. You could also leave this out entirely
- Greek Style Yoghurt: This recipe works with coconut yoghurt as well.
- Sprinkles: If you would prefer a healthier option you could use freeze-dried fruit powders or you could make your own sprinkles
- Fruit: I used slices of pear, apple, banana and kiwifruit to make different sized Easter eggs. You could also use slices of Watermelon.
Serving: 1egg | Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Check out mykidslickthebowl.com for more!