There is nothing new and original about Kale chips… but have your tried making them for your kids?
They are really really simple and kids do love them.
I promise they are tastier than they sound and although they have a bit of a rap for being a hippy alternative food, don’t let that put you off…. I assure you they will be better than you thought.
- Remove the thick central veins from the kale
- Tear remaining leaves into bite sized pieces
- Wash/rinse these well then drain and pat dry with a towel.
- Spread onto a baking paper lined tray
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 5-10 minutes. The chips should now have a crispy texture (The edges should be brown but not burnt)