Ultimate Allergy Friendly Cookies
Yield 12 Cookies
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ cup raisins 50g
- ½ cup tahini 125g
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Soak the chia seeds in the first measure of water for 15-20 mins until they start to gel, this creates a chia seed egg replacer
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (360 Fahrenheit)
- Place the raisins, tahini and water in a food processor, blitz until smooth
- Add the remaining ingredients including the soaked chia seeds, blitz until combined, the mix will be sticky.
- Wet your hands and wet a spoon (the moisture will prevent the mixture sticking to your hands).
- Take tablespoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls, place on a baking paper lined tray
- These cookies don't spread while cooking, so use a wet fork to press them down to an appropriate thickness
- Bake for 8-10 mins (it will depend a little on how much you have squashed the cookies.
Recipe by My Kids Lick The Bowl at https://mykidslickthebowl.com/allergy-friendly-cookies/