Today I packed a lunchbox with a theme! It is the first time I have done it. But it was actually quite fun, my son enjoyed it immensely, much more than I thought he would. So I might just do it again!
MAKING A ROUND THEMED LUNCH BOX
Everything in the lunch box today was round. balls, discs, rolls etc.
IN THE LUNCH BOX TODAY
- Avocado mini bagel
- Cucumber & cheese coins
- Carrot discs
- Ham and cheese roll up
- Rice Crackers
IT’S All ABOUT THE BALANCE
- Ham (My kids do have processed meats, but I try to limit the amount) Here are my thoughts on processed meat for my kids
- Rice Crackers (by Peckish) ( I like the brown rice no added salt version in the green pack as they are super low in salt)
Cucumber and Cheese Coins
- Cut 1/2 cm thick slices of cucumber
- Cut 1/2 cm slice of cheese
- Use an apple corer to remove the centre of the cucumber
- Use an apple corer to cut discs from the cheese
- Poke the cheese into the hole of the cucumber! Voila!
- Peel carrot
- Cut slices
- Use an apple corer to create perfectly round small discs
Ham and cheese roll ups
- Cut a baton of cheese
- Roll a thin slice of ham around it.. Voila!
I WANT it | I NEED it
Do you ever make themed lunch boxes?